This is a Modern Brush Lettering for Beginners Workbook to be used with a Medium to Large Brush Pen. You will learn the basics of Brush Calligraphy as well as Monoline Lettering in this workbook. Practice sheets are also included to help you practice and build muscle memory required for brush lettering. Suitable for ages 7 and up.
What’s included in this 43-page workbook?
– basic strokes
– lowercase alphabet in brush calligraphy
– monoline lettering
– uppercase and lowercase alphabet exemplars
– numbers exemplar
– days of the week
– months of the year
– blank guide sheet
– 6 inspirational quotes
– Tracing Paper
– Crayola Supertips or Broadline
– Stabilio Pen 68 Fibre-tip Brush
– Tombow Dual Brush Pens
– Artline Stix Brush Markers
– Karin Markers
– Kuretake Fudebiyori
How to use this workbook:
Upon download, print the PDF file on your regular A4 copier paper. Place tracing paper on top of each sheet and trace the strokes and letters over. Do not write directly on the worksheets as regular copier paper will ruin your brush pens.
– Digital print ready for instant download!
– click the “Download Files” button to download your files.
– You will receive 1 PDF file with the 43 page workbook.
– These sheets are copyrighted to One Kind Letterer
– You purchase is for personal use only
– You may not resell, reproduce, or distribute these sheets for profit
– Due to the instant download nature of these items, refunds are not available
– This is a digital download only, no physical item will be mailed to you
Please contact me if you have any questions prior to purchase.