This workbook focuses on connecting letters. If you have previously learnt the alphabets, this workbook will guide you through simple, tricky and double letter connections. After learning the different connections, there is a 30 day of words challenge for you to work through. This challenge includes words and short quotes in the form of guide sheets for your daily practice. At the end of the workbook, there is a short introduction to lettering composition to show how you can layout your quotes.
What’s included in this 29-page workbook?
– Simple Lettering Connections
– Tricky Lettering Connections
– Double Letters Connections
– Lowercase alphabet connecting sheet
– Creating words
– Warm up drills sheets
– 30 Days of words and quotes
– Introduction to Lettering Composition
– blank guide sheet
– Tracing Paper
– Pentel Brush Sign Pen
– Tombow Fudenosuke (hard tip)
How to use this workbook:
Upon download, print the PDF file on your regular A4 copier paper. Place tracing paper on top of each sheet and trace the strokes and letters over. Do not write directly on the worksheets as regular copier paper will ruin your brush pens.
– Digital print ready for instant download!
– click the “Download Files” button to download your files.
– You will receive 1 PDF file with the 29 page workbook.
– These sheets are copyrighted to One Kind Letterer
– You purchase is for personal use only
– You may not resell, reproduce, or distribute these sheets for profit
– Due to the instant download nature of these items, refunds are not available
– This is a digital download only, no physical item will be mailed to you
Please contact me if you have any questions prior to purchase.