10 Days of Lettering Drills
10 days of lettering drills is a free-course designed specially for children (and some adults) to practice basic strokes required in lettering. If you (or your child) have just attended a lettering class and want more practice, this is for you! If you are interested in lettering and not sure where to start, practice these lettering drills with me. You will spend around 10-15 minutes a day on the drills. Worksheets and video links will be sent directly to your inbox upon sign up.
10 Days of Lettering Drills is for you if:
- You are between the ages of 7 to 18 years old or just an adult trying to learn more about lettering.
- You have just started brush lettering
- You are thinking of starting brush lettering
- You want to practice your basic strokes and build on your muscle memory
- You are a beginner
It's NOT for you if:
- You are an intermediate letterer
- You are not interested in lettering
- You don't think you can learn anything new.
If this is something that suits you, please sign up! I would love to practice with you!
*By signing up, you will also be added to my newsletter where I give free resources, updates, discounts, and more. You may unsubscribe at any time.*